[Cialug] Re: Wiki: Distributions by Target

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Fri Jun 17 07:55:21 CDT 2005

going out on a limb here but if you're installing linux you have the
capability to edit a wiki.  If you got up this morning and managed to
read this email, you have the capacity to edit that email.  Trust me, I
did.  Don't sell yourself short.  It is important to note the reference
below however

"Note the "EWikiHowto" on the right."

Give it a quick read and away you'll go.

Theron