[Cialug] E Sigbapc

John Roach jroach at eastersealsia.org
Thu Jun 16 09:39:10 CDT 2005

ARGGGGG

I have been around to many users and venders the last couple of months
and can not take it any more!!! I would like to call an emergency
SigBapc(beer pizza and comedy) for tonight at Billy Joes in West Des
Moines. Live comedy in lounge and geek chatter is what I need to
survive. If interested let me know, and I will reserve tables.

John Roach
Information Technology
Easter Seals Iowa
(515) 274-1529 Ext. 276

This electronic transmission and any documents accompanying this
electronic transmission contain confidential information belonging to
the sender. This information may be legally privileged. The information
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on or regarding the contents of this electronically transmitted
information is strictly prohibited.