[Cialug] OT: Wireless protocols

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Jun 16 08:48:01 CDT 2005

The story I heard was that it was supposed to give greater range too.  That
just sounds like a recipe for more speed only.

There seems to be a common theme these days to double up on things for
greater speed.  It reeks of "synergy".  Somebody should tell Microsoft that
all the programmers working on Longhorn need two managers so they can
develop faster.