[Cialug] PGP Party

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Mon Jun 13 17:32:16 CDT 2005

Academician Kula wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 01:20:51PM -0500, Kevin C. Smith wrote:
>
>>There will be a PGP key-signing party held during the
>>Central Iowa Linux Users Meeting on Wednesday June 15,
>>2005.
>>
>>	http://www.cialug.org
>>

> I've forwarded this to the AmesFUG list, and I'll be coming down and
> hopefully bringing a few people with me.

Sounds good.

Will somone be doing the "What the *@!% is a PGP key-signing party all
about" presentation? Might be nice to also demo using PGP with some
common applications like Thunderbird.

The "special event" thing I mentioned last week is going to have to be
postponed, I will let you know when that's going to happen.

-dc