[Cialug] Apple and Intel

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Jun 8 10:35:23 CDT 2005

I disagree.  I'm still longing for an OS that has then flexibility of
linux with the sort of driver support found in windows..  OSX is quickly
becoming the middle ground.

I'm guessing quite a few on this list would agree given all the Mac
laptops I saw at the last (and only) LUG meeting I attended this year.

Beside, a proprietary OS that can give me a real terminal window can't
be all that bad, can it?

--Tony