[Cialug] Apple and Intel

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Tue Jun 7 22:35:02 CDT 2005

I'm betting they will have a hand at least in the mobo design, they
do a bunch of their own ASICs, etc. and they have been using
OpenFirmware - not BIOS, but that may change now, but I bet there'll
be other diff's - that said I give it a couple weeks before someone
comes out w/ a hack, but you can bet it won't get support.