[Cialug] Where to find older parts?

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Tue Jun 7 17:25:49 CDT 2005

Go with the second for a couple of reasons both of them personal
preferences and prob. not worth all that much (well maybe the 2nd)

1. I've had 0 problems with this chipset in debian. VIA KLE133 /
VT82C686B chipset and have actually installed debian on that board.  I
believe that my friend still uses that machine as a mail server at his
home actually.
2. IF in the future you decide to upgrade your processor it ain't
happen' in the A7S-VM.  Not much room to breathe there.
3. I'd prefer the VIA chipsets to the SiS chipsets any day. Just my ten
cents however.

Theron