[Cialug] Where to find older parts?

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Tue Jun 7 17:23:44 CDT 2005

Given those 2 choices, I'd do the Asus /w SiS. I'm not a big fan of SiS,
but they're better than they used to be.

Can you find one with the nVidia chipset? There were a lot of nForce IGP
mobo's out there that would work well in this situation. They were a bit
pricey when they were new, but now the should be pretty good.

I'm running nForce mobo's in several Shuttle XPC's and they work great.
They have integrated sound, video and network, it all works well under
Linux (haven't tried Ubuntu on them, but MDK works out of the box).

-dc