[Cialug] Computer show?

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Mon Jun 6 14:08:00 CDT 2005

I think that the tweakfest is a great idea.  I in no way intended to
infer that it was the first time any of us have done this, and I know
that the CIALUG installfests have gone well,  I just feel that it's
getting time to get our hands dirty and work on the details for this
one.   I'd love to  see this work anywhere, however *If* we can get
something layed on downtown espec. the new science center it *may* draw
more folks.

- Theron