[Cialug] Wiki update

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Sun Jun 5 18:04:50 CDT 2005

Thanks Josh - looks great.
I'll try and remember - I usually pull a fresh copy off the site to
edit anyway if it's major, and I do a fair amount of stuff directly
on the site ATM for minor stuff, like news, little fixes, etc.

That said, since I just re-did the MUG site (which shares
architecture w/ this one) to eliminate table based layout and replace
it w/ CSS based I will probably be doing a bit of a refresher
soonish. Thanks for the heads up.