[Cialug] Installfest thought

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Sat Jun 4 12:58:26 CDT 2005

I agree that we need to keep the information that is presented useful
and enjoyable/palitable however are we settled on the idea of only one
presenter?  With a group of us there, I can't see a reason to not have
multiple presenters.  I would not mind speaking (/w a time limit ;) )
about Free Software.   Is the intent then to have the installfest
happing simultanious to the presentation, after, or before?

I believe that we are at a point where having an organizational meeting
specific to the Installfest, for idea, concept, and scheduling would be
a great benifit.

Theron