[Cialug] K3B question

Stephen Hawkins ng0g at mchsi.com
Sat Jun 4 08:25:05 CDT 2005

Dave,

On Saturday 04 June 2005 07:24, Dave J. Hala Jr. wrote:
> Tar up that directory, then burn the tar file onto the cd.
>
> Change to you home directory and try this sample command:
>
> tar -czvf myhomedir.tgz *

Thanks for the advice.  That is probably the way I'll go.  I have just about
given up on trying to find an option in K3B that will tell it to pick up the
hidden files to.  I am surprised that some of the things I have tried do not
work as the options kind of imply that they will.  Oh Well, onward and
upward.

Thanks,
Steve
--