[Cialug] Installfest thought

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Sat Jun 4 02:16:08 CDT 2005

I suppose that further clarification on my part is needed. See the Fear
of Freedom section @
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html
I know that some of what RMS seems out there but it's still relevent,
and I believe that ignoring it or glazing over it is irresponsible at
best.  My dad wasn't interested in Linux at all until he started reading
RMS.  An old military guy and pastor reading RMS seems a bit odd, but it
sparked an interest that otherwise may not have been there.

Theron