[Cialug] debian sarge

Dan Sloan dsloan at DRAKE.EDU
Fri Jun 3 15:47:01 CDT 2005

Besides being more fun...manuals are cheaper.

When an auto is slipping...you pay for it...$1500 to rebuild my last one..

When a manual is slipping...you replace the clutch...which on my VW requires
removing 34 bolts, including the CV joints, and takes about 4 hours in my
garage.

Gee...my mind was just moving along a linux vs windows
track...manual-vs-automatic Hmmm.  Anyone care to play with the analogy?