[Cialug] new to this group, and Linux

D. Joe Anderson deejoe at raccoon.com
Thu Jun 2 13:12:37 CDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 01:03:57PM -0500, Travis Beaty wrote:

> /me hopes to God she doesn't check my email ...

She doesn't have to--the list is archived to the web.  Someone
can just send her a link to your post, once it has hit the
archive
:-(

Not that I think that would be a cool thing for anyone to do,
but this is something you really should know.

--
D. Joe Anderson         http://www.etrumeus.com/~deejoe
"DRM [...] is to copyright law as a machine gun on