[Cialug] new to this group, and Linux

chris129 at cs.iastate.edu chris129 at cs.iastate.edu
Thu Jun 2 11:16:07 CDT 2005

Am I the only one who saw lots of characters on that page that don't exist in my
set?  Lots of "A^" all over the place with an occasional epsilon...

Anyway, the reviews are ok.  But this part is a bit obnoxious:
"Remember, I am the average Windows user and I want things to work just like
they would in Windows."
Frankly, when people have that attitude I tell them the perfect "distro" for
them is Windows ;).
Not to be rude, but if you like Windows you might as well use it!